AGL Black Dial Chrono Automatic
Ferro & Company AGL (Above Ground Level) Pilot Swiss Made Valjoux 7750 Series
- SWISS MADE
- Case: Brushed Stainless Steel 42 mm diameter
- Functions: Chronograph / Tachymeter
- Day and Date
- Crystal: Double Domed Sapphire (durable and scratch resistant)
- Lugs: 22 mm
- Strap: Genuine Leather with Stainless Steel Pin Buckle
- Movement: Swiss Made ETA Valjoux 7750 With Decorated Pendulum
- Water Resistance: 100 meter (10 BAR)
- Engraved logo on crown, buckle and back case
Once upon a timepiece ...
Gorgeous ! Exciting ! I must say, my life is quite a mess (literally and figuratively). Nevertheless, two weeks ago, I bought this watch. Well, let's be honest, this has not changed life's run but, at least, I have a beautiful object on the wrist :) What surprises me the most in this watch is the level reached, at the same time, on different points usually so hard to obtain independently : the design is incredibly balanced, between modernity, classissism, originality ... It is an undeniably strong and aesthetically visual success (I'm a graphic designer :). Beyond, the level of detail reflects the incredible number of vigilance points that had to be mastered. In that way, it is a true engineering masterpiece. And a beautiful object, really. Paradoxically, the most surprising detail, for me, the one that makes the watch almost strange, offbeat, is the movement ... the Valjou 7750. The noise it makes, the resistance of the pushers ... I feel travelling in time :) In short! I am delighted. Thank you so much for allowing me to enter this world (usually a little closed for people like me) of beautiful watches.