Traditum Roman Black
- SWISS MADE
- Case: Dual Brushed / Polished Stainless Steel 43 mm diameter
- Small Seconds at 6 O' Clock
- Crystal: Sapphire (durable and scratch resistant)
- Lugs: 22 mm
- Strap: Alligator Style Calf Leather with Stainless Steel Deployant Clasp
- Movement: Swiss Made ETA 6498 with Cotes de Geneve Decoration and Heat Treated Blue Screws
- Water Resistance: 50 meter (5 BAR)
- Engraved logo on crown, clasp and back case
Love my Traditum Top Grade watch!
I had previously purchased the Airborne watch from Ferro via Kickstarter and was excited by the design of this handsome Roman numeral watch and the fact it would be the manual wind movement. After going through Kickstarter and waiting patiently for my watch to arrive, I was not disappointed by the finished product. Thus far the watch has been keeping time very accurately and the build quality is as good as any of the watches I own by Stowa, Tudor, and even my Rolex Datejust. I am a major fan of the ETA 6498/Unitas movement and own several watches powered by this mechanism. The size of this watch is perfect and the hands, dial, and numerals are of perfect quality. I was pleased by the fact this watch has a deployant clasp and the strap was designed for it. It's a lovely watch and an excellent value. You will never also see another watch with the "IV" which is a strong reason I also bought this piece.