2 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY
Only when buying from Ferrowatches.com official web site.
Ferro Watches warrants this watch to be free of material and workmanship defects for a period of two years from the date of the original purchase.
This Warranty does not cover:
1. Damage, accidental or otherwise, not caused by defect of material or workmanship.
2. Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the instructions in the Instruction Manual.
3. Damage to the finish of the case, crystal, bracelet, strap or other appearance parts caused by wear.
4. Moisture damage to a watch not marked "water resistant" on the back or on the dial.
5. Damage caused by failure to test and reseal the watch after battery change. If the watch has a defect described above within the warranty period.
All components (excluding battery, leather strap and buckle) will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of charge. If the exact model is not available for replacement, a watch of equal value and similar style will be provided.
Please include a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
The warranty is not transferable and is only valid to the original purchaser.