Ferro AGL Pilot Watch White Face Swiss Ronda Quartz
Availability: In stock
Brand: Ferro Watches
Ferro & Company AGL (Above Ground Level) Pilot Swiss Made Series
- SWISS MADE
- Case: Brushed Stainless Steel 42 mm diameter
- Functions: Chronograph / Tachymeter
- BIG Date at 12 O'Clock Position
- Crystal: Double Domed Sapphire (durable and scratch resistant)
- Lugs: 22 mm
- Strap: Genuine Leather with Stainless Steel Pin Buckle
- Movements: Swiss Made Ronda Quartz 5040B
- Water Resistance: 100 meter (10 BAR)
- Engraved logo on crown, buckle and back case
Please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes. Most orders for in-stock watches will ship from our facility within 2-3 business days (unless specified on the product page) after your order has been accepted and payment received. Delivery times will vary based upon time required for customs clearance.
Taxes and duties:
For shipments outside of Canada, the customs office (or other authorities) in the sending and/or destination country may separately apply import duties, customs fees and/or other duties, fees, taxes and charges to your order. Customers are solely responsible for payment of these duties, fees, taxes and charges.
If we can be of any assistance regarding your international order, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer your questions regarding international orders.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days. A 20% restocking fee will apply. Customers are responsible for both way shipping charges. Before returning items to us, please e-mail email@example.com to notify us and get your RA (Return Authorization) Number. All returns must be in new condition. We cannot issue refunds if watches show signs of use. We cannot accept modified watches for credit. If links or straps are added or removed from the watch, we cannot accept the watch for return. If there are any items missing (extra straps, strap pin removing tools, or any other accessories included with the purchase), the costs will deduct from the total price. The return policy is only effective for watches purchased from www.ferrowatches.com
2 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY
Only when buying from Ferrowatches.com official web site
Ferro Watches warrants this watch to be free of material and workmanship defects for a period of two years from the date of the original purchase.
This Warranty does not cover:
1. Damage, accidental or otherwise, not caused by defect of material or workmanship.
2. Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the instructions in the Instruction Manual.
3. Damage to the finish of the case, crystal, bracelet, strap or other appearance parts caused by wear.
4. Moisture damage to a watch not marked "water resistant" on the back or on the dial.
5. Damage caused by failure to test and reseal the watch after battery change. If the watch has a defect described above within the warranty period.
All components (excluding battery, leather strap and buckle) will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of charge. If the exact model is not available for replacement, a watch of equal value and similar style will be provided.
Please include a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
The warranty is not transferable and is only valid to the original purchaser.
All prices are in US$.
You will be able to see the prices in your home country currency, via the Currency drop down menu at the top right of this page. But when in the check out / payment page, your orders will be processed in US$ and you will see the equivalent exchange rate to your home currency in your statement. Please note that your home currency exchange rate fluctuates so the prices in foreign currency might be slightly different from time to time.
The exchange rate prices stated at www.ferrowatches.com are automatically updated daily