Airborne Black Dial
Free International Shipping. 2-10 Business Days Delivery.
- Case: Polished Stainless Steel 44 mm diameter with 22 mm lugs
- Case height: 11 mm
- Crystal: Sapphire (durable and scratch resistant)
- Strap: 22 mm / genuine leather
- Material: Polished Stainless Steel Case and buckle
- Movements: Japan Hybrid Mechaquartz (Mechanical Quartz)
- Water Resistance: 100 meter (10 BAR)
- Engraved logo on crown, buckle and back case
I love Ferro & Co.
I have purchased a couple of Ferro watches and love the style and look of the watch! very elegant and masculine! They wear well will all looks, dress up or down whatever your feeling that day! Looking forward to the next watch Ferro will introduce! Dan
Quality and style at a reasonable price!
This is a very solid and well made watch for a fair price. I was so happy with it I recently purchased the same in black--and it is equally appealing
Ferrominatti? Count me in
I love watches but I don't have the luxury of buying the big names out there until I saw Ferro. Easy on the pocket and yet, I get to have a watch with class, designs, amd markings that can go side by side with the big lix brands out there. My first was the Distinct.. And relatively recently, the Airborne. Both stunners! Oh and did I say that the guys over at Ferro are easy to deal with and really communicate with you? Yes they do! In the age of technology, good old customer service with a human touch is still alive. Looking forward for my third Ferro soon... So of there's a secret club for Ferro owners, would love to be a Ferrominatti myself.