The 356 is a lightweight and nimble-handling, rear-engine, rear-wheel drive, two-door available both in hardtop coupé and open configurations. Engineering innovations continued during the years of manufacture, contributing to its motorsports success and popularity. Production started in 1948 at Gmünd, Austria, where approximately 50 cars were built. In 1950 the factory relocated to Zuffenhausen, Germany, and general production of the 356 continued until April 1965, well after the replacement model 911 made its autumn 1963 debut. Of the 76,000 originally produced, approximately half survive.
The unique design and craftsmanship of the “356” collection are synonymous with the iconic car. The dual-layered complex dial resembles the tachometer while the polished case and bezel bear a resemblance to the chrome ring around the gauges.
- Case Diameter: 43 mm
- Material: 316 L Stainless Steel
- Finishing: Polished
- Crown: Screw-down
- Glass: Scratch-resistant Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Case back: Display, Screw-down
- Water-resistant: Up to 5 bar
- Dual layer dial with die-cut numerals
- BGW9 Lume
- Small Seconds at 6 O’clock
- Straps: Racing-style perforated leather (calfskin) with contrast stitching and stainless-steel pin buckle
- Movement: Swiss ETA Caliber 6498 Hand Wound
- Limited to 100 timepieces per style (total of 200 pcs)
- 2 Year International Warranty
- Made in Switzerland
SEE THE "356" COLLECTION HERE AND ORDER YOUR TIMEPIECE TODAY!
Explore all of our watches, including our Distinct collection, Pilot collection, and even watch accessories. Get the timepiece that fits your style.
One of the best watch I ever had 👍👍👍